Click the m:h logo to follow me on Twitter

Tuesday 22 April 2008

AWOL

It's been a few days since I last updated this bad boy - unfortunately my schizophrenia has meant corporate whore MADman has been in charge of my body. This guy insists on working on PowerPoint presentations and attending IT-related conferences. It's a dry existence.
But on to the fun stuff. More bands have been announced for Download, which is muchos exciting for all. There's not a lot of big names which has terrified the "where are AC/DC and Machine Head" brigade. It seems that, once you've started listening to the classic rock and metal bands, anything post-1995 is automatically emo/gay/pop. Interesting.
Also interesting is the people that insist on leaking the Download line up. However, my favourite forum-based bantery is those who complain about the leaks, yet read and reply to the threads. It seems to be that age-old everso English need to bitch about everything and everyone. I would imagine these people also watched Robocop in slow motion and posted on the Internet Movie Database that when Robocop throws Clarence Boddicker through the big fuck off window, the glass actually smashed before he hits it. So amazing I could, no, just have climaxed.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank one Download forum contributant for posting the best comment in interactive web-based shenanigan history:
"Reading may have RATM, Metallica and Slipknot but remember, you're never more than three people away from a c*nt"

Well played, sir.

No comments: