Click the m:h logo to follow me on Twitter

Thursday 24 April 2008

He's so Angry!

The Download line-up is coming along nicely, with stages and days seemingly getting confirmed as the dates draw ever closer. During my usual moment of YouTube research, I thought I recognised the lead singer of Rose Tattoo. Upon further inspection, I saw that lo, 'twas none other than Angry Anderson.
Now kids, grap a cushion, sit on the floor and stop listening to Bring Me The Horizon a moment. Angry Anderson penned and voiced one of the greatest songs ever to grace televisual weddings - Scott and Charlene's wedding song from Neighbours.
Am I the only one who finds this amazing? Am I the only one who is completely starstruck by the prospect of seeing a man who's song defined a whole generation of soft-focus TV mullet marriages perform in the flesh?
And will I be the only one screaming for them to play this song in a tent full of metallers??

No comments: