Click the m:h logo to follow me on Twitter

Monday 9 February 2009

Hey diddle diddle....

...and so on and so forth, and I jumped over the fucking moon, as I think the nursery rhyme once said!

Download 2009 first announcement has pooh-poohed the Heaven & Hell, Slipknot and Limp Bizkit headline rumours - Slipknot was right, but try throwing the mighty Prodigy and the immortal Motley Crue into the mix too! Fuck yeah baby! Also announced are DevilDriver and DragonFroce - all about DevilDriver for me; I love those guys ("Thank you Coal Chamber", April 29th, 2008)

I'm now eagerly awaiting the rest of the announcements. I love this time of year - it's always fun watching the forums complain about the quality of bands but this year, they can eat a big fat MADdick because Download 2009 is going to RULE.

Fact.

No comments: